11:30-1:30 Hanging out at the pool. I am so brown....it's not even funny and I haven't even gotten to Venezuela yet!! We had so much fun just laying out, going in the pool and talking about our married life and our teaching life. We also discussed just how fun it is to be going through the same stages of life together. For those of you who don't know Jenny and I were just meant to be friends. We both lived in the same dorm, same floor our freshmen year in college but we really didn't know each other too well. Sophomore year, Jenny moved into the Chi O house and I was rushing to join a house. Then I ended up becoming a Chi O too!! Junior year, we lived together in the house with our friend Colleen and then senior year Jenny and I got an apartment together. During that time, I was set up on a blind date with Dave and Dave was roommates with Dave Bernthal, his best man, who eventually we set up with Jenny!!! And now look at us! We basically just switched roommates...too much fun!!!
1:30-2:30 ICE CREAM at Naperville's Cookie Dough creations....we quickly realized that maybe we should have eaten a real lunch before we had ice cream! We then went for a stroll around Naperville's River Walk. It was just gorgeous today.
2:30-3 PADDLE BOATING!!! We had soooo much fun going out on the boat. I had wanted to go with Dave last weekend but he said he wouldn't want to go unless he could jump in. Well, this time I knew Jenny and I would be on the same page. We had such a great time!!
Sometimes it is just great to have a fun day with your girlfriend!
No comments:
Post a Comment