Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sushi Date!!

This past Saturday Dave and I went on an amazing date!  Last year JP and Brittany had gotten us a gift certificate for the Chopping Block and we finally made time to go!  We had soooooooooo much fun.  The Chopping Block is a recreational cooking school where you can sign up for classes.  We decided that we wanted to learn to make Sushi!  Here are a few pictures from our night!  I think Dave and I are going to try to have a sushi night at our place to share with others what we learned!  Again, I can't tell you how much fun we had this night!  I definitely want to do this again.

This is a picture of us before we left!

Here Dave is working intently...
Here is my sushi!

And here is Dave's sushi...a bit messier!
Dave ate most of his at the place but I had so much fun making them that I made a ton and then got to take them home.  We had them for lunch the next day!

After our date, we decided to take a walk along the river.
The city looked so beautiful!

1 comment:

Hanna Chookaszian said...

I had no idea you can make sushi until now! Why didn't you tell me and when can you come over and show me your skzills?????