Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anniversary Celebration


For our anniversary, Dave took me on a dinner cruise in Chicago on the Odyssey!  We had a ton of fun!  I think the best part for me was that I got to dress up (that may have been the worst part for Dave :) but oh well!).  The cruise gave us a gorgeous view of the Chicago skyline! Everyone knew it was our anniversary so they congratulated us and sent out a cake with "Happy Anniversary" written on it.  The people next to us were also celebrating their anniversary and they were betting on how many years we were married.  The wives won...they said 1!  The we got free champagne and they played slow jazzy romantic music all night!  It was great.  The only thing I didn't like was the food but that's okay!!
Here is Dave waiting for his bread rolls!!  When the bread roll man came by Dave asked if he could have another one and the guy replied with an accent "SURE!....why NOT?!"  We thought that  was hilarious!

This was our menu!  This set up reminded me of our wedding reception.


Our cake!

1 comment:

The Hangs said...

looks like fun! I always wanted my reception to be on the odyssey! :)