The actual day of our anniversary fell on a Sunday this year. Dave and I decided to spend the whole day together celebrating. One of the first things that we did was we took a morning walk at the Chicago Botanical Gardens. It was such a gorgeous day, it reminded me of the gorgeous day we had for our wedding. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too chilly. The only thing missing from Sunday was the rainbow we got for our wedding!! Dave also claims there was not one cloud the day of our wedding...I guess not all days can be as perfect as that day!
I had SOOO much fun at the Botanical Gardens.
Here Dave is taking a Brandywine Tomato that they were giving out that day.
Too bad we don't garden.
Here Dave has to take an intense wiff at the plants...or maybe he was trying to show off his push up stance for me!
I thought this sign was cute.
One time Dave tried to scare a little kid by telling them there were killer fish in the water!
Can you see the fountain in the background?
Pretty waterfall!
No comments:
Post a Comment