1. I always knew Dave was a high in self motivation but after the first week of setting his alarm during summer break, I got a little annoyed. I think he's loosened up and is learning to enjoy more of the times that we have together.
2. Dave sometimes laughs really hard in his sleep....it creeps me out!
3. He likes his toilet paper to roll down like a waterfall not the other way around.
4. He is very good at filling up the dishwasher and emptying it!!!! I lucked out on this one!
5. Dave sometimes likes to take over most of the bed...even if he won't admit it! Although, he has improved in this area already!!
6. His mom always said he was kind of clumsy..."Dave WHOOPS Chookaszian" but now I think I know the full extent of it. Whenever he goes to play a sport he comes back with a new injury. When we were dating he went to go play basketball and came back with a chipped tooth and a bloody chin. After his nose surgery he got elbowed in the nose a few times! Recently he hurt his side...the best part is that I would gladly use that as an excuse to either never play the sport again or not work out for a while but Dave I think uses it as motivation because he just wants to do it more. I can't wait to see what the skiing season brings.
This is Dave after busting his lip freshmen year in college on a ski trip!

7. Dave is an unbelievable patient and selfless guy!! He is always letting people go ahead of him, he always gives up the closest parking spot because he believes someone else might really need it, AND he always lets other cars/people cut in front of him in line...(that is something I need to work on!)
8. Dave LOVES learning. I knew this one before but it's just fun to see Dave whip through a book...like I could never do! When ever he learns something new he likes to share it with everyone!
9. Dave asks A LOT of questions!!! I'm learning to be patient with this one. His favorite is to ask the waiter or waitress what dish they recommend and why. That can take a few minutes...not that much fun for me when I'm hungry! haha. If someone is explaining something to him, he asks questions that I thought he knew the answer to, but he says he does it for clarification.
10. The best thing that I have learned about Dave is that I really truly know that he is the right guy for me. I was laying in bed the other day and just thinking about how well he compliments me! I guess the Lord really knows what he's doing! :)
Well, that's it for now...I gotta go work out because Dave challenged me to work out at least 3 times a week for a month. He claims this could help me in many ways....not that I want to prove him wrong but...We'll SEE about that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment