Yesterday Dave and I went to see FC Barcelona vs. Chivas with my brother, parents, Danny and Tass. We had a lot of fun, it was crazy to see so many fans blowing horns, dancing, chanting and cheering on their favorite team. Best moment: When I got a lemon chill!!! (I know it has nothing to do with the actual game...but I like lemons!) Worst moment: Getting beer spilled all over me because of crazy fans! It was great getting to spend time with my parents before my dad heads down to Houston.
Here's the crew before we headed out!

FC Barcelona!


He's pretty intense when it comes to sports...I just wanted a lemon chill!

I'm not quite sure what my dad is doing here, but at least he looks really happy! haha

Los Tres AMIGOS!
Shar, Danny and Tass

This guy #14 is supposed to be famous or something, "Henry". A french player.

Soldier Field: 40,000 in attendance!
No comments:
Post a Comment