Monday, August 4, 2008

Wedding Bliss

Finally, inspired by my friend's wonderful blogs...I've decided to keep a blog. I hope to be able to look back at my first year of marriage and see how much I have learned!

Let's start with the wedding!

I have to say, my wedding day was one of the most wonderful days of my life. It was more than I could have ever planned or wished for myself. Thank you Jesus, 'ppreciate it! We were overwhelmed by the amount of love and happiness that we experienced that day. It was so amazing to see all of our friends and family gathered in one spot to celebrate that day with us. It was just perfect. I could go on forever about our wedding but here are some of my favorite pictures from that day! (Thank you Keith, Becca, and Jared for taking these) If you're getting married I def. recommend them. Check out their site at www.lizpowerphotography.com


I love the way he was looking at me! :)


(ABOVE: My beautiful singing friends: The KDAWGS! You guys did an amazing job!)





Party TIME!!

Thank you to all of you who made our day so amazing!!!

No comments: