The Bernthals
Josh Hook...soon to be Dr. Hook!!! Here he is playing the guitar.
The Kinseys
TUNDE! He was trying to give me some of his camera knowledge. For example he said that when you have a nice camera, you're always the one taking pictures and you often forget about yourself! He also said that taking pictures can get adictive...I've noticed...
That's why I had Tunde take this picture of Dave and I. At least I got to be in one this time!And our hosts, Steve and Christy. Here Christy is preparing the pizza dough. We made homemade pizzas and IT WAS FUN!
Here are some pictures of us making pizzas. Everyone had couple's pizza except Josh, he shared his pizza with Tunde. I would say their pizza was the funniest.
Here you can see that Josh has lumped a bunch of stuff on his side. He was trying to make a hook out of the peppers.
And here is Jenny holding up Dave and my beautiful, most perfect, most delicious pizza! wink. I do like to make a lot of homemade pizzas though so, I just think I have more practice than Josh and Tunde.
The rest of the night we spent playing games! We almost missed the count down, yikes. Here Jake and Dave play ping pong on a very tiny board. So tiny that I don't think they could play scar-pong! Thank goodness. I don't know why but Dave and his friends LOVE that game. That the ping-pong game where the loser get smacked really hard with the ping-pong ball by the opponent. Dave has had some serious red marks because of this silly man game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment