Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Holidays Part 1

What an eventful few weeks we have had! Dave and I have just been overwhelmed with God's grace and abundant love. He has given us the opportunity to visit with friends and family. We've gotten to take many many pictures, hence why this is only part 1! Here are a few highlights from early on in our vacation. Dave was fortunate enough to get some time home so we've been living like normal married couples for the past week and a half! It's great and I can't say that I'm tired of him yet...I don't know about him though! :) Dec. 21st we went down to Bloomington to meet up with several of my college friends...the "K-Dawgs". This has been a tradition every year since college. Each one of us gets a gift for someone and we meet at an Olive Garden and exchange. The price limit is $10 so we have to get creative.
Here are some of my favorite shots...you can see more from this exchange in my facebook photo album. This is a picture of the treats I made for Kelly and Christian. I had so much fun making these and then taking pictures of them!
We stopped on our way down to take this picture. It was sooo cold that week that everything froze. I just had to get a shot of all the frozen grass.

Here are all the K-Dawgs. As you can see all of our names start with K...except Laura but her middle name is Katherine with a K and her last name is Knox which also start with a K. It's probably a good thing that her first name doesn't start with a K because then her initials wouldn't be so nice! We were all music education majors and found great friendship in each other and God strengthened our relationships!

L to R: Katie V., Kati P. Keren (Me), Laura K., Kelly R., Kristina R.

Here is a picture of our wonderful husbands!
L to R: Jeremy (Kati P.'s husband), Christian R. (Kelly's husband and Kati's brother), Andrew K. (Laura's husband), Art (Kristina's husband) and Dave!

No comments: