So I know I haven't blogged in a while but boy does time fly by. Lots of things have happened and since I'm sitting around after getting my wisdom teeth pulled out, I thought this would be a good time to look back at some of the events that have happened recently. A few weeks ago we went up to Dave's parent's house and hung out with some Glenview folk! It was a blast. We were celebrating having Jasmine back with us. This a week or two before JP came back from China...and of course I forgot my camera when JP made it back so I have no pictures to show from his return. I do have to say that we are all glad to have him back home...although he isn't quite home home as he is in Colorado. Anyway, here are some pictures of us hanging out at the Chookaszian home in Glenview.
I'm not quite sure what's going on here but I think we were tyring to figure out all the amazing features on the Macbook.
Dave and his dad!
The following weekend we went to Glenview for the international food event that they were having at church. This was one of the best events ever! You could have food from all over the world in one shot. Here are two of my favorite food shots from that day!
Look at all that delicious sushi!
Besides taking pictures of food, I really enjoy taking pictures of children! Here is little Annalie Johnson. I took these pictures while she was sleeping at Kate's birthday party.
This weekend we also had got to hang out with Danny's friend Dale. Also known as "Shundo" (I hope I spelled that right). Here is Shundo and his buddy Don! I think he's happy because he got to eat soooooooo much food that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment