Friday, January 2, 2009

The Holidays Part 2

After the K-Dawg Gift Exchange, Dave and I headed down to Springfield to visit his Grandma and his other relatives. While we were down there we got to spend lots of time with his two cousins: JT and Danny. There are just two of the cutest kids ever...and so of course I had to have a photo shoot with them! JT worked the camera but Danny is very much a free spirit so I could only get a few shots of him. Here are a few of my favorite shots!


Here is JT in the tub!And here is Danny, one of the few good pictures I actually got of him!

JT has a great smile and a very kind spirit!

This is a picture of Dave and his grandma!
Big Danny spent some time reading a bed time story to little Danny and JT. I think they enjoyed it a LOT!
This is one of my favorite pictures because here Big Danny is trying to have a man to boy chat about using the potty in the morning!

1 comment:

Dave Chookaszian said...

Great photo, Honey! You are gonna be the best photographer!

love you!