Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Few of his Favorite Things


I finally have some time on my hands...so I decided I would start blogging again! Today, I am writing about some of Dave's favorite things!
1. Peanut butter and bananas!!! Dave eats these like it's nobody's business....sometimes it becomes a problem though because I won't kiss him if he has peanut butter breath!
2. YOGA X- Dave and I have been getting into Yoga! We do 1 1/2 hours of yoga a week! He loves it...I find it painful but it sure is good for ya!

3. Gourmet Popcorn....only the peanut butter kind of course. Thanks to his mom, the church fundraiser is always a huge success. Probably because she buys every bag ever made of this stuff. It's a good thing Dave likes to work out too!
4. Dave's favorite thing to do is read...and he LOVEs to read the Word. I think this makes him the best husband ever...especially when he teaches me something new about God!
5. JP's old Reeboks....Dave doesn't like to buy himself anything new. He just waits until his brothers are done using their shoes and takes them. I'm not sure if JP knows Dave took these...he may have swiped these when JP was in China... I don't think they're missed :)

6. NORTH FACE! Dave LOOOOOOVES North Face.... just ask him...I dare you! :) wink


No comments: