Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Truth about Dave!!!


Today's post is simply to expose the truth about Dave. When I first met Dave he was not very good with children. In fact, I'm pretty sure he claimed that he didn't really care for kids all that much. Well, I believe that I have gathered up enough evidence over the past few years to prove that wrong. I believe Dave's love for children has grown and that he just secretly enjoys being around them. So, I am here to expose the truth about my husband ...the baby lover! Here is the evidence:

Here he is holding JT his little cousin. This was taken shortly after he changed baby Danny's diaper!!!


Here he is with Selah....now I said DAVE loves kids...not that all kids love Dave, as you can see....



This is the most recent piece of evidence that I have, here he is with the youngest baby he has ever held. Baby Kate!


And the 2nd youngest baby: AJ....Look how he watches football and continues to care for that baby.

This is some of the more early evidence I have. He is just learning how to hold a baby here. You can see JT isn't in the most comfortable position.

Here Dave plays hide and seek with TWO babies.


I don't even know who this baby is but he still held her!
His love for babies is world wide....here he is with a few Sudanese babies!

Korean baby! :)

SO THERE YOU GO... the truth: DAVE is a BABY LOVER!!!!

3 comments:

The Hangs said...

Ok, I agree... are you saying he's ready to be a dad? Then go get something done about that!
(I feel like all my comments are about pushing babies... may be true...) And I will be a witness to all his baby asking questions to Keith and Becca.

Whitney said...

so did you compile this evidence before or after you married him???

i am glad to see him progressively getting better at holding babies...that is a very important skill...and that one pic of him with long hair, and he's holding the baby like a football...kinda makes me cringe a bit....

jasmine.roy said...

haha love this blog
funnnyyyy