Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things I (Dave) enjoy about being married to Keren

1) Sleeping next to my wife. I miss it a lot now that I'm traveling weekly.

2) When she shrugs her shoulders and says, "hmm mmm."

3) Knowing that I can get a clear, upfront answer on any issue from my best friend, my wife, even when it hurts.

4) That she is way into politics. I don't even need to watch CNN because she can summarize it for me. Politics are a big passion for me and it gives me great pleasure to discuss it with my wife. I'm also very passionate about sports. We are still working on get her excited about those.

5) She is a fantastic cook. I have liked every dish she has cooked (in fact, I have LOVED every dish, except one...).

6) She has an incredible faith in the Lord and faithful personality.

7) She takes dance lessons with me.

8) She is tight with my family and has a great family herself. Each family is unique, but great in its own way.

There are more, but that's a quick snippet.

No comments: