So, I am sick for the first time as a married man. It has been a new experience. It started last Tuesday as a wicked sore throat and runny nose while I was in Atlanta. By Thursday morning I was feeling pretty awful and as I woke up to no one but the pillow beside me I realized how much I enjoy having a wife to sleep next to. I learned quickly that traveling while sick is not very fun. Getting home Thursday night and giving Keren a hug was a great feeling.
We spent the weekend together and she never denied me a hug or kiss on account of my illness. She made me special tea to drink and didn't complain when I blew my nose obnoxiously loud.
And what was her reward for being so wonderful? Well, she woke up this morning with a wicked sore throat and runny nose.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful wife you have! It's good to hear that you appreciate her! Sorry this looks like JP commenting when it's really me, but I don't know how to change that!
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for both of you!
Love,
Mowm
Post a Comment