Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Lord's Prayer

This summer I had the honor of singing at my friend Courtney's wedding. It was spectacular! Here is a video of me singing "The Lord's Prayer". Please note the person behind the taping was Dave. Also note the fact that he focuses more on the photographer than me in the middle of my performance! I think he thought he had really funny hair...or maybe he was trying to see if he had a NIKON D300. hmmm. I don't know! Anyway, here is the performance...it was a special moment for me!

2 comments:

The Hangs said...

AWWW!! Awesome JOB!!! Good to note that it was Dave behind the camera because that was pretty funny watching the camera man.

Unknown said...

OH YEZ ZIR!!!!!!!
Keren: that was beautiful execution. I am impressed with how great your voice sounds through a hand held camera recording!
Dave: that was also beautiful execution. I am impressed with how clear that man's scrunched up face looks through a hand held camera recording!
Much love you guys,
Danny