We both got a turn holding the baby, but of course as soon as it was Dave's turn the baby spit up all over him. Typical!
Monday, September 29, 2008
A Baby!!!
Yes a baby! I am talking about my friend Brianna Saxer who just delivered her brand new baby boy!!! His name is A.J. and he is just a doll! If you're allowed to call a boy a doll! Dave and I went to meet him for the first time and he just mesmerized us the entire time. He is just the sweetest little bundle of joy! Here are some pictures of our first meeting with A.J. I can't wait to see him grow up!!


We both got a turn holding the baby, but of course as soon as it was Dave's turn the baby spit up all over him. Typical!

We both got a turn holding the baby, but of course as soon as it was Dave's turn the baby spit up all over him. Typical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wasn't sure if it was an announcement or something... :)
Post a Comment