Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mateo is 1 Month!

My little guy is 1 month old today?! Can you believe it...and only the size of a teddy bear but a lot more work :)

The past 2 days he has started becoming more aware of his surroundings. In the morning I usually have the tv on while I'm breastfeeding him. Yesterday I put him down for a minute and I caught him turning his head around to view the tv! It happened again today...so I had to remove him from his spot...don't want to start bad habits this early :)

He also really likes staring at things with big contrasts...it is very cute to watch him be memorized with things.

Well...that's about all he does right now besides poop, spit up, sleep and eat. haha. I'm sure that will change quickly and I will wish that that was all he did.

No comments: