The last two weeks have been both exciting and challenging: exciting because I am finally done travelling and can be home every night with Keren; challenging because my new project, while being local, is very intense and stressful and requires late nights.
This has caused me to think about how I need to cherish each moment with Keren that God gives me. At times I am very impatient with Keren; at times I am rude; at times I don't want to listen to her. I have been coming home from work tired and feeling that I don't have much left to give. At those times, as well as in the many good moments, I ask God that He remind me of the amazing gift He has given me in my wife. That I would cherish and honor my gift, mi chama. Thank you, Lord!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That post brought "tears to my eyes"! I love you both with all my heart! Mowm
Post a Comment