They say when you become a mom, it is a lot like having your heart outside of your body. I totally think this is true. We had our first few times out without Mateo and while I had fun, all I could think about was getting back home to him. It's not a lack of trust, in fact my mom takes such good care of him, I don't even think he knows we left...it's mostly just me. I'm learning to take it a step at a time and not worry so much. We'll see how I do when I have my first wedding shoot this summer :)
Monday, May 16, 2011
On a Schedule?
Well...not quite but I think we're getting there. Mateo is already 7 weeks old!! As of a week ago he finally started sleeping more consistently at night. My mom came over on a Thursday, rocked him to sleep and he slept for 4 1/2 hours straight! He's been doing that ever since! It is great to at least have some predictable moments with him. He now goes down every night around 8:30 and sleeps for 4-5 hours straight. After that...well...we're working on that but at least he's sleeping! Mateo is now cooing and gurgling and has started smiling more and more. It is so much fun seeing him awake and more alert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment