Yesterday, Dave let me cut his hair for the first time!! I was a bit nervous, after all Dave had been going to "Black Daniel's" for years and years and I certainly didn't want to mess his hair up and then lose my first and only customer. For those of you who don't know "Black Daniel's" is acutally Dave's brother Danny who has been cutting just about everyone's hair for years. Danny has been giving me some quick lessons on how to cut hair so I thought that I would try it myself! How hard could it be right?! Well, luckily I have a husband who doesn't really care about what his hair looks like. I'm reminded of the first time he chopped his long hair off and didn't really care if it had any particular style. So anyway, I began to cut his hair...knowing that if I messed it up really bad, I could always just buzz it. I even had to cut his hair with a pair of dull paper scissors...which I don't recommend! I do have to say that the results weren't half bad. I was so proud of my very first haircut ever that I made Dave do a photo shoot to show it off. What you are about to see are some very rare photos of Dave smiling....I guess he can get serious sometimes!!!

I don't think he actually wanted me to show this one to anyone... but I think it's hilarious! He was trying so hard to be serious!!!


And that only lasted for so long...of course I had to post some silly ones, as 90% of the pictures I took had Dave making a ridiculous face!


This next one reminds me of Zoolander!
Hansel: "I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot. "
Watch out "Black Daniel's" I may be putting you out of buisness! :)
4 comments:
Great job, Keren! Looks off the chain!
Hair cut looks great even on Day 3. But...has my nose always been that crooked?!?!
that Hanse/Davel is so hot right now! -peter
Yeah! It has always been that crooked...and you sound so shocked every time!
Post a Comment